When it comes to fitness, Bollywood diva Malaika Arora is at the forefront. He has inspired many people to stay fit and eat healthy. If you follow her on social media, we are sure you too must have got inspiration from her to stay fit.
Most of us are engaged in the struggle to lose weight. For this, from joining the gym to dieting and don’t know what not, they are ready to do. If you are also looking for a weight loss diet, then this article can be of use to you. Recently, Bollywood’s fitness queen Malaika Arora shared a story about chicken soup. In the story, a special chicken soup was prepared for him, which apparently is also the secret of his fit physique.
So you too can make this chicken soup a part of your diet for weight loss. So let’s see what you need to prepare it:
for this you need
- a carrot
- 1/4 cup spinach
- four cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- two green chilies
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 tbsp green onions
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- salt to taste
- a tablespoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup onion
- two tablespoons oil
- two sprigs of thyme
- how to make chicken soup
- First of all wash the raw chicken thoroughly with water.
- After that put the chicken and water in the pressure cooker and set it for two whistles. When the steam goes out of the cooker, eat it and
- Shred the chicken.
- Now take a pan and add oil to it. When the oil becomes hot, soak ginger and garlic paste in it for 30 seconds.
- Now put carrot, spinach, spring onion, onion, spinach and black pepper in the pan. Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After this, add chicken stock to the pan and let it boil.
- Now add shredded chicken to it and let it boil again.
- Now garnish it by adding green onions, thyme and green chillies and eat it hot.