Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel He has reached Jagdalpur on his two-day Bastar tour. There, Chief Minister Baghel will participate in different programmes. Apart from this, he will inaugurate 27 works worth more than Rs 68 crore and perform Bhoomi Pujan of 71 development works worth more than Rs 65 crore.
Electricity will now be generated from cow dung in Chhattisgarh. For this, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel will inaugurate a power generation plant from cow dung at Dongaghat in Bastar on Wednesday. The Chief Minister has reached Bastar on his two-day tour. During this, he was welcomed at the temporary helipad built at Girola. Chief Minister Baghel, who arrived with district in-charge minister Kawasi Lakhma, was received by Rajya Sabha MP Phoolodevi Netam, Lok Sabha MP Deepak Baij and other leaders and officers.
Chief Minister Baghel will do inauguration, Bhoomi Pujan and general meeting at Girola. During this, 98 development works worth Rs 133 crore will be dedicated to the public. This includes roads to culverts and hostels to health department quarters. Then at 2.45 pm will attend the divisional level hostel students conference at PG College Sports Ground Dharampura. From there we will go to visit the bird sanctuary in village Lamani. Will attend the Indravati Development Authority meeting. The next day, on Republic Day, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel will hoist the flag at Lalbagh and take the salute of the parade.
Inauguration of 27 works worth more than 68 crores
- Work of widening of 26 km long road and bridge between Bakavand to Kolaval
- 23 kilometer long road built between Raikot to Kurenga
- 6 kilometer long road between Mariguda to Malbeda
- prison barracks
- 50 seater ITI hostel at Darbha
- 50 seater ITI hostel at Kilepal
- Bridge between Ganjopara to Gudiyapara
- Cage installation and floating house and godown construction for fish farming in Kosarteda reservoir
- Compost machine of thousand kg capacity of Jagdalpur Municipal Corporation
- Shops, halls and entrances built in front of city ground
- Built up shops in Amaguda Chowk
- F type quarter constructed by health department
Bhoomi Pujan of 71 development works worth more than Rs 65 crore
- 4 kilometer road between Parakot to Sosanpal
- 4 kilometer road between Ransargipal to Paknarcha
- Renovation and strengthening of road between Chitrakoot Marg to Girls Polytechnic College
- 4 kilometer road from Tirtha Chowk to Sudhapal
- Paved road from Baranji to Kumhali
- Road construction from Parapur to Mutanpal
- Road construction between Baler to Sirisguda
- Road construction between Bhainsgaon to Sanvarapal
- Construction of 200-200 MT capacity godowns at Chingpal, Garenga, Chapka, Nalpavand, Chhote Deora, Rajnagar and Sonepur.
- Junavani, Karmari, Tikanpal, Bodrepal, Pedwara, Chhindwara, Navagaon, Bade Morathpal, Bade Marenga, Errakot, Kalepal, Work under Jal Jeevan Mission in Silkjhodi, Dabpal, Salepal and Maricoder
- Repair work of roads in Jagdalpur Municipal Corporation
- Tourism and irrigation facilities in Bhansagar pond